After the registration of the nationalteams für the IeSF 2013 World Championship has been closed in the meantime, the International eSports Federation together with the event holders from the Romanian eSports Association (PGL) have decided, to cancel the EU Online Qualifier in League of Legends, and let all registered teams advance directly to the IeSF 2013 WCS in Bucharest.
- [Position opening] Proofreaders
- [Position opening] Esports Writers
- [POSITION OPENING] Accountant
- Go to the IESF Esports World Championships with your DOTA 2 team!
- Law on youth protection for film and videogames – SESF engaged in consultation
- The SESF joins the fight against cheating in esports
- The SESF welcomes a new Language & Translation Commission
- [Position opening] Translators
- [Position opening] Memberships Manager
- Switzerland added its stone to the building of an European Esports Federation
- Nessuna categoria