We are looking for a person with :
- Really good written and spoken English (C1-C2).
- Native French OR German speaker.
- Good team worker.
- Really good interpersonal contact.
- Experience in Public Relations or Community Management.
- Strong communication skills.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Manage the adhesion of new SESF members.
- Continually invent and provide creative ways of recruiting new members.
- Schedule, manage and run SESF Members monthly meetings.
- Coordinate the organisation of the yearly SESF general meeting.
- Keep the members informed about the SESF’s activities on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain active communication lines between the members and SESF.
Applications are to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org and must include a CV as well as a motivation letter. Please take note that this is a volunteer position.