The SESF Referee Commission has one mission: ensuring that esport competitions are fair, and comply with other ethical standards, like the international standards established by the Esport Integrity Coalition (ESIC).
Our standards among other elements, promote fair-play, fight against corruption, establish sanctions for cheaters, fight against discrimination. Basically, at the SESF, we try to make the players able to focus on the thing they love: gaming.
We provide you:
- A 100% neutral refereeing system, with trained SESF referees.
- A top tier ruleset which ensures their player rights will be respected.
Organizers are not forgotten in the process !
We provide them:
- Already written official rules and the Referee Commission’s experience in order to provide a first class esports tournament experience to all the participants.
- The analytical capabilities of the referees when having troubles with players because of a difficult decision.
- The possibility to avoid refereeing mistakes that would harm the competition’s reputation.
Until now we certified several competitions such as:
- Switzerlan (2018)
- Swiss Made Games League (2018-2019)
- Baloise International Game Show (2018)
- Swiss Esports League (2019)
- Rocket O-Llama Cup (2019)
- PolyLAN (2019)
If you want more info about the SESF refereeing system, all the information can be directly found in the SESF Standards right here: pdf document
For certification of your event or other business inquiries, feel free to write at email@example.com.